Realme recently launched Realme 7i on 7th October 2020. This new phone gets Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, 64MP f/1.8 Quad Camera, 90Hz HD+ display, and 5000 mAh battery with fast & reverse charging support.
Before we discuss our verdict, pros, and cons, let’s see the technical specification, box contents, and design of the new Realme 7i.
Realme 7i Technical Specification
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, Octa-core CPU (Up to 2.0GHz) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 6.5″ HD+ 90Hz (20:9) LCD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 64 MP f/1.8 (Primary Lens) + 8 MP f/2.2 (ultra-wide FOV 119°) + 2 MP f/2.4 (B&W Lens) + 2 MP f/2.4 (Macro Lens) Rear camera and 16 MP f/2.1 front camera
- 4 GB RAM + 64/128 GB Internal Storage
- Dual nano sim slot with dedicated MicroSD slot
- 5000 mAh Battery with 18W fast-charging and reverse charging support
- 4G, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and GPS/AGPS, Beidou, GLONASS
- Face unlock and rear fingerprint scanner
- realme UI based on Android 10
Realme 7i Design
- Dimensions: 164.1 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm
- Body: Polycarbonate
- Weight: 188 gram
- Colors available: Fusion Green, Fusion Blue
- Variant Available: 4GB+64GB, 4GB+128GB
Realme 7i Box Contents
- Realme 7i Smartphone
- Protective Case (Pre-Applied)
- Protect Film
- Sim ejector tool
- 18W Fast Charger & Type-C USB cable
- Quick Start Guide & Warranty Card
If you are looking for the best possible camera in a very pocket-friendly smartphone the Realme 7i is a definite choice. This phone has got a 64MP f/1.8 primary camera which looks very promising at least on paper. The combination of Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 and 90Hz HD+ panel is capable enough to run any application smoothly with very optimized battery consumption. Additionally, a 5000 mAh battery can easily cover an entire day with moderate usage with fast & reverse charging support.
If I talk about cons, I personally felt Realme should have provided Snapdragon 665 (at least), an FHD+ panel, and a 20W VOOC charger. These small improvements could easily make this phone best in class, simply unbeatable.
If you are looking for the best camera phone around Rs. 13000, go for Realme 7i (4GB+128GB) for a 64MP camera, 5000 mAh battery with fast & reverse charging, fingerprint scanner, 90Hz display otherwise, go for Redmi 9 Prime (4GB+64GB) at Rs. 9999 for better display (FHD+ resolution) but it lacks the fingerprint sensor.
You can also checkout our Best Mobile Phone under 15000 INR in India guide.
Frankly speaking, Realme 7i 4GB+128GB variant is more value for money than 4GB+64GB.