Motorola has recently launched the most practical mid-range budget smartphone in India, Moto g9 Power on December 8, 2020. This smartphone has got quite promising specifications like Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, 6.78″ HD+ display, 64MP Primary Camera, NFC, and most importantly 6000 mAh battery with 20W Turbo-charging support.
The main & basic advantage of Motorola smartphones is a pure Android experience. Simply, there is no bloatware or ads. Generally, these phones remain smoother for a longer time. Also, stock android is proven easier to use and understand for beginners, especially for our parents or grandparents.
Before we discuss our verdict, pros, and cons, let’s see the technical specification, box contents, and design of the new moto g9 Power.
Moto g9 Power Technical Specification
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (11 nm SoC) 2.0 GHz octa-core with Kryo 260 CPU with 950 MHz Adreno 610 GPU
- 6.78″ HD+ (20.5:9) IPS TFT LCD panel
- 64 MP f/1.79 (Primary Lens) + 2 MP (Depth) + 2 MP (Macro) rear camera and 16 MP front camera
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB Internal Storage (Upto 512GB microSD card supported)
- Dual nano sim hybrid slot (1 Nano SIM + 1 microSD / 2 Nano SIMs)
- 6000 mAh Battery with 20W Turbopower charging support with USB Type-C
- 4G, Dual-band Wi-Fi, NFC support, and GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo
- Fingerprint sensor & Face unlock
- 3.5 mm headphone jack and two microphones for better noise canceling
- Dedicated Google Assistant button
- IP52 Water repellent coating to prevent accidental spills or splashes
- Stock Android 10
Moto g9 Power Design
- Dimensions: 172.14 x 76.79 x 9.66 mm
- Weight: 221 grams
- Body: Plastic
- Colors available: Electric Violet and Mettalic Sage
Moto g9 Power Box Contents
- Protective case
- Sim ejector tool
- 20W TurboPower Charger & type-c USB 2.0 cable
- User manual
- Moto g9 Power smartphone
If you are looking for a clean and trendy designed smartphone for daily usage that too on a very tight budget Moto G9 Power can be the perfect choice for you. Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC, 4 GB RAM can easily accomplish tasks in a flash. This smartphone sports a 64 MP primary camera and a 16 MP front which will definitely ensure better photography all the time. Lastly, this phone has got a massive 6000 mAh battery with 20W Turbo-charging support.
Also, being a stock android phone, you will not get any bloatware (except preinstalled moto apps) and Ads.
Note: Stock android does not come with call recorder so install any third party app if needed.
But if you are planning to play resource-hungry games like PUBG Mobile, Asphalt, Call of Duty then it might feel laggy and to be honest, you should go for at least Mediatek G90T or Snapdragon 720G based smartphones.
Finally, I would say this time Motorola outdid its own moto g9. If you are looking for an all-rounder phone on a very tight budget, I can easily recommend the Moto g9 Power.
P.S. Moto g9 Power smartphone will be available from 15 December 2020 at 12 PM on Flipkart for Rs. 11999/-.
You can also checkout our Best Mobile Under 15000 INR in India guide.