Motorola recently launched its budget range E series smartphones Moto E7 Plus on 24th September 2020. The new Moto E7 Plus gets Snapdragon 460, 48MP f/1.7 Primary Camera, with cleaner stock Android experience.
Since 2013, Motorola is delivering a pure Android experience than over-bloated and custom-skinned Android from other competitors like Realme, Mi, etc. As a result, these phones feel smoother for a longer time. Additionally, stock android is definitely easier to use for beginners, especially for our parents or grandparents.
Yeah, I understand that stock android lacks basic essentials like a call recorder, personalized look, comparatively lesser price tags. But on the other side, you do not get any Ads or bloatware even in budget segment devices. Although this choice varies from person to person.
Before we discuss our verdict, pros, and cons, let’s see the technical specification, box contents, and design of the new Moto E7 Plus.
Moto E7 Plus Technical Specification
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 460 with 1.8GHz octa-core Kryo™ 260 CPU, 600MHz Adreno™ 610 GPU
- 6.5″ HD+ (20:9) IPS TFT LCD Display
- 48 MP f/1.7 (Primary Lens) + 2 MP f/2.4 (Depth) Rear camera and 8 MP f/2.2 front camera
- 4GB RAM + 64GB Internal Storage
- Dual nano hybrid sim slot (expandable up to 512GB)
- 5000 mAh Battery with 10W charging with micro-USB
- 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo
- Face unlock, rear fingerprint scanner, and dedicated google assistant button
- Stock Android 10 with default moto apps
Moto E7 Plus Design
- Dimensions: 165.21 x 75.73 x 9.81 mm
- Body: Polycarbonate
- Weight: 200 gram
- Colors available: Misty Blue, Twilight Orange
- Variant Available: 4GB+64GB
Moto E7 Plus Box Contents
- Moto E7 Plus Smartphone
- Sim ejector tool
- 10W Charger & micro-USB cable
- Quick Start Guide & Warranty Card
Moto E7 Plus is a decent smartphone with adequate capabilities like 48 MP camera, Snapdragon 460, and 5000 mAh battery with 10W charging. Stock Android and sturdy built will be the only factors to choose this Moto E7 Plus smartphone over the latest offering from Realme Narzo 20 and Redmi 9 Prime.
It is not the best budget smartphone for every budget users, but for a specific segment like our parents, grandparents basically who do not like or feel comfortable with the custom UI, I would say, yes.
In case you are looking for the best mobile phone at around Rs. 10000 from any brand go for either Redmi 9 Prime or Realme Narzo 20. Otherwise, if you need a clean Android experience choose Moto E7 Plus under Rs. 10000.
Note: Stock android does not come with call recorder so install any third party app if needed.
P.S. Moto E7 Plus smartphone will be available from September 30, 2020, at Flipkart, 4GB+64GB at Rs. 9499/-.