Realme recently launched its budget & mid-range Narzo series smartphones Realme Narzo 20A, Narzo 20, and Narzo 20 Pro on 21st September 2020. The new Realme Narzo 20A gets Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, 12MP f/1.8 Triple Camera, and 5000 mAh battery with reverse charging support.
Before we discuss our verdict, pros, and cons, let’s see the technical specification, box contents, and design of the new Realme Narzo 20A.
Realme Narzo 20A Technical Specification
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, Octa-core CPU (Up to 2.0GHz) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 6.5″ HD+ (20:9) IPS LCD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 12 MP f/1.8 (Primary Lens) + 2 MP f/2.4 (Retro Lens) + 2 MP f/2.4 (Macro Lens) Rear camera and 8 MP f/2.0 (FOV 79°) front camera
- 3/4 GB RAM + 32/64 GB Internal Storage
- Dual nano sim slot with dedicated MicroSD slot
- 5000 mAh Battery with reverse charging support
- 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS/AGPS, Beidou, GLONASS
- Face unlock and rear fingerprint scanner
- realme UI based on Android 10
Realme Narzo 20A Design
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.4 x 8.9 mm
- Body: Polycarbonate
- Weight: 195 gram
- Colors available: Glory Silver, Victory Blue
- Variant Available: 3GB+32GB, 4GB+64GB
Realme Narzo 20A Box Contents
- Realme Narzo 20A Smartphone
- Protective Case (Pre-Applied)
- Protect Film
- Sim ejector tool
- 10W Charger & Micro-USB cable
- Quick Start Guide & Warranty Card
Realme Narzo 20A is definitely a budget allrounder smartphone for binge-watching or daily usage. The Snapdragon 665 is capable enough to run any application smoothly with very optimized battery consumption. Additionally, a 5000 mAh battery can easily cover an entire day with moderate usage. Even the real 12 MP f/1.8 looks good too.
If I talk about cons, Realme should have provided 18W fast-charging support with Type-C and an FHD+ panel. I agree, at the price of 3GB+32GB (Rs. 8499) providing an FHD+ panel is not possible. Instead, Realme could have launched only 4GB + 64GB variant with FHD+. But Again, this is brand tactics to cover a broader audience, so nothing to say more about this.
I really wish if Realme could manage to provide an FHD+ display at this price or for 500 bucks more. Just to remind you, Redmi 9 Prime is currently the Best mobile phone under 10000 in India as on date with an FHD+ display (no fingerprint sensor).
If you are looking for the best mobile phone at around Rs. 8500, choose Realme Narzo 20A (3GB+32GB) for 5000 mAh battery with reverse charging, fingerprint scanner, and Snapdragon 665 otherwise, go for Redmi 9 Prime (4GB+64GB) at Rs. 9999 for better display (FHD+ resolution) and camera but it lacks the fingerprint sensor.
Frankly speaking, 4GB+64GB variant of Realme Narzo 20A is not justifying its price.