Realme recently launched its mid-range number-series smartphone realme 7 & realme 7 Pro on 3rd September 2020. As a successor, this new realme 7 Pro gets a Super AMOLED panel, Dolby stereo speakers, and the fastest 65W SuperDart but it dropped a few too like the dual front camera setup, 3.5 mm headphone jack, 90Hz refresh rate.
Realme 6 Pro launched on March 5, 2020, and within 6 months its upgraded version also launched with needed tweaks and 1000 buck more price tag.
Before we discuss our verdict, pros, and cons, let’s see the technical specification, box contents, and design of the new realme 7 Pro.
realme 7 Pro Technical Specification
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 720G 8nm, Octa-core, Up to 2.3GHz with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6.4″ FHD+ (20:9) Super AMOLED Display 409 PPI with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 64 MP f/1.8 (Primary Lens) + 8 MP f/2.3 (ultra-wide FOV 119°) + 2 MP f/2.4 (Macro Lens) + 2 MP f/2.4 (B&W Lens) Rear camera and 32 MP f/2.5 (FOV 85°) front camera
- 6/8 GB LPDDR4X Dual-Channel RAM + 128 GB Internal Storage (UFS 2.1)
- Dual nano sim slot with dedicated MicroSD slot
- 4500 mAh Battery with 65W SuperDart Charge with Type-C USB
- 4G, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, and GPS/AGPS, Beidou, Glonass, NavIC
- Face unlock and in-display fingerprint scanner
- realme UI based on Android 10
realme 7 Pro Design
- Dimensions: 160.9 x 74.3 x 8.7 mm
- Body: Polycarbonate
- Weight: 182 gram
- Colors available: Mirror Silver, Mirror Blue
- Variant Available: 6/8GB RAM + 128 GB ROM
realme 7 Pro Box Contents
- Protective Case
- Protect Film
- Sim ejector tool
- 65W SuperDart Charger & Type-C USB cable
- Quick Start Guide & Warranty Card
- realme 7 Pro smartphone
Realme 7 Pro is definitely an allrounder phone for heavy multimedia users with a Super AMOLED display, Dolby stereo speakers, 64-megapixel sony sensors, and massive 65W SuperDart charging. Even the processor snapdragon 720G is capable enough to get you good frames in games like Call of Duty.
But I wish realme should retain a 3.5 mm headphone jack and 90Hz panel to make this package perfect. But to be honest Bluetooth earphones are becoming a new trend and soon or later we must have to let the 3.5 mm headphone jack go.
At a slightly higher price point realme X3 would also be a good choice with Snapdragon 855+, 120Hz display and better cooling mechanism but again realme X3 lacks Dolby stereo speakers, Super AMOLED display, and 65W SuperDart charging.
If you are planning to upgrade your realme 6 Pro with the latest realme 7 Pro, I would not recommend you. It does not make any sense however you should go for realme X3 or realme X2 Pro.