Realme recently launched its budget & mid-range Narzo series smartphones Realme Narzo 20A, Narzo 20, and Narzo 20 Pro on 21st September 2020. The new Realme Narzo 20 gets high-performance MediaTek Helio G85, 48MP f/1.8 Primary Camera, and a massive 6000 mAh battery with Type-C 18W USB fast charging support.
Before we discuss our verdict, pros, and cons, let’s see the technical specification, box contents, and design of the new Realme Narzo 20.
Realme Narzo 20 Technical Specification
- MediaTek Helio G85, Octa-core CPU (Up to 2.0GHz) with Mali-G52 GPU
- 6.5″ HD+ (20:9) IPS LCD Display
- 48 MP f/1.8 (Primary Lens) + 8 MP f/2.3 (ultra-wide FOV 119°) + 2 MP f/2.4 (Macro Lens) Rear camera and 8 MP f/2.0 (FOV 79°) front camera
- 4 GB LPDDR4X RAM + 64/128 GB Internal Storage
- Dual nano sim slot with dedicated MicroSD slot
- 6000 mAh Battery with 18W Fast-charging with Type-C USB
- 4G, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, and GPS/AGPS, Beidou, GLONASS
- Face unlock and rear fingerprint scanner
- realme UI based on Android 10
Realme Narzo 20 Design
- Dimensions: 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.8 mm
- Body: Polycarbonate
- Weight: 208 gram
- Colors available: Glory Silver, Victory Blue
- Variant Available: 4GB+64GB, 4GB+128GB
Realme Narzo 20 Box Contents
- Realme Narzo 20 Smartphone
- Protective Case (Pre-Applied)
- Protect Film
- Sim ejector tool
- 18W Fast Charger & Type-C USB cable
- Quick Start Guide & Warranty Card
Realme Narzo 20 is one of the best budget allrounder smartphones for binge-watching or day to day operations. The MediaTekHelio G85 processor is capable enough to get you good frames in games like Call of Duty and the massive 6000 mAh battery is more than enough to cover 1.5 days of moderate usage. Finally, the 48 MP f/1.8 Primary camera at this price is like ice on the cake.
I really wish if Realme could manage to provide an FHD+ display at this price or for 500 bucks more. Otherwise, they should have priced it under Rs. 10000 to directly compete Redmi 9 Prime. Just to remind you, Redmi 9 Prime is currently the Best mobile phone under 10000 in India as on date with an FHD+ display but just 13 MP Primary camera.
If you are looking for the best mobile phone at around Rs. 11000, choose Realme Narzo 20 for a better camera (48 MP) and 6000 mAh battery otherwise, go for POCO M2 for better display (FHD+ resolution) but it lacks the fingerprint sensor.