Realme recently launched its mid-range Narzo series smartphone Realme Narzo 20A, Narzo 20, and Realme Narzo 20 Pro on 21st September 2020. It is the first-time Realme introduced a Pro version in the Narzo series. The new Realme Narzo 20 Pro gets a 90Hz IPS FHD+ display, 48MP Primary camera, MediaTek Helio G95, and the fastest 65W SuperDart charging.
This smartphone, Realme Narzo 20 Pro became the second phone to have 65W SuperDart charging after Realme 7 Pro, and at the price, it was launched is quite commendable too, though we will discuss that at later section.
Before we discuss our verdict, pros, and cons, let’s see the technical specification, box contents, and design of the new Realme Narzo 20 Pro.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro Technical Specification
- MediaTek Helio G95, Octa-core CPU (Up to 2.05GHz) with Mali-G76 GPU
- 6.5″ FHD+ (20:9) 90Hz IPS LCD Display (405 PPI) with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 48 MP f/1.8 (Primary Lens) + 8 MP f/2.3 (ultra-wide FOV 119°) + 2 MP f/2.4 (Macro Lens) + 2 MP f/2.4 (B&W Lens) Rear camera and 16 MP f/2.1 front camera
- 6/8 GB LPDDR4X RAM + 64/128 GB Internal Storage (UFS 2.1)
- Dual nano sim slot with dedicated MicroSD slot
- 4500 mAh Battery with 65W SuperDart Charge with Type-C USB
- 4G, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, and GPS/AGPS, Beidou, GLONASS
- Face unlock and side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- realme UI based on Android 10
Realme Narzo 20 Pro Design
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 75.4 x 9.4 mm
- Body: Polycarbonate
- Weight: 191 gram
- Colors available: White Knight, Black Ninja
- Variant Available: 6GB+64GB, 8GB+128GB
Realme Narzo 20 Pro Box Contents
- Realme Narzo 20 Pro smartphone
- Protective Case
- Protect Film (Pre-Applied)
- Sim ejector tool
- 65W SuperDart Charger & Type-C USB cable
- Quick Start Guide & Warranty Card
Realme Narzo Pro is a commendable allrounder phone for heavy multimedia users with a 90Hz IPS LCD display, MediaTek Helio G95, 48-megapixel sensors, and hasty 65W SuperDart charging. Even the Helio G95 processor is capable enough to get you good frames in games like Call of Duty. Everyday usage will be buttery-smooth.
As Realme became very aggressive to capture more market shares, it started to release phones with no or very little price difference. For example, Realme Narzo 20 Pro is quite similar to Realme 7 which was launched a couple of weeks back with minor alterations like downshifting to 48 MP Primary camera and added 65W SuperDart Charging, Surprisingly at the same price point, starting from Rs. 14999/- (more detail below).
I really don’t like this kind of strategy from Xiaomi, Realme, etc. every buyer almost feels cheated when a new phone get launch within a month or so. We are in a process to dig down why brands launch too many smartphones frequently, very soon, will keep you posted.
At this price point, I personally feel, Realme Narzo 20 Pro is a quite balanced smartphone, lets see how long it remains?
If you are planning to upgrade your Realme 6/7 to the latest Realme Narzo 20 Pro, I would not recommend that. It does not make any sense, wait for a few months. You will thank me later.